Manual for Documation TM200 punched card reader

Mike Loewen mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us
Sat Sep 22 21:18:45 CDT 2018

On Sat, Sep 22, 2018 Guy Dunphy wrote:

> Thanks for the link. So far I'd only tried google, assuming anything
> relevant on bitsavers would show up. It didn't, which is interesting. My
> search was only very brief though. I'd been doing an initial eval on the
> reader in the evening, then read the post about Mr Hollerith's house. So
> hadn't yet done any serious searching.
>
> The unit was made in April 1977. Someone else mentions the TM200 is not the
> same as the M200, so I have some reading to do.

    From outward appearences, it looks to be the same as the Wang 2244A, and
the Wang Model 2200 Systems Mainteance Manual confirms that it is a TM200:

http://www.wang2200.org/docs/system/2200_SystemsMaintenanceManual(redone).03-0025-0.1975.pdf

    A reference manual and data sheet are available on the Wang 2200 site:

http://www.wang2200.org/docs/peripheral/2234A_2244A_CardReaderRefManual.700-3330C.11-80.pdf
https://www.wang2200.org/docs/datasheet/2244A_CardReader_DataSheet.700-3524B.1-79.pdf

    No schematics, though.

Mike Loewen				mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us