Cleaning out again

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 25 20:38:30 CDT 2018

I have no idea.  They are just stuff I collected over the

years working at a University.  I was never impressed

by Tseng Labs but, like I said, the boards do have a

bunch of 6146's on them.  Lot's of old systems used them.

I have all the memory chips I will need for the rest of

my life stored away already.

I have other PC memory expansions with 6146's and 61256's

as well, all socketed.

bill