More stuff looking for a good home

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 6 10:42:11 CDT 2019

Didn't really "find" these but being as I haven't yet used
them and they have been sitting in my cabinet for over 10
years, maybe it's time to just let them go.  :-)

I have ten RZ28C-VW and one RZ28M-VZ.  These are in the carriers
for BA-360 Storage Shelves.  They are still sealed in the original
static proof wrappers.  I don't know if that means they are new
or DEC Refurbished but I always thought they were new.  Seven will
fit in a Priority Mail Large box so postage wouldn't be too bad.

Anybody interested?

bill