Tape Storage Rack WAS: RE: 1/2" tape storage.

Ali cctalk at ibm51xx.net
Mon Apr 8 23:34:28 CDT 2019

While on the subject of tape storage anyone know if it is still possible to get desktop/table top wire bins to hold tapes in canisters and/or reels? Not that I have that many tapes or anything like that. This would be more for display purposes than anything else.

Something akin to this: ibm51xx.classiccmp.org/CCTalkPics/taperack.png

Do they still make things like this or do I have to find it at university junk sale?

Thanks.

-Ali