Pleas ID this IBM system....

William Donzelli wdonzelli at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 11:41:14 CDT 2019

> Looks like it went for roughly $4k USD. Obviously logistics and storage
> cost play into things, but somebody got a deal. Dang. -C

Assuming the innards of the machines were not all rust buckets - yes.
I expected at least twice that, maybe triple.

But who knows - maybe the seller was not very cooperative, or there
were some other reason why the price remained low.

I did not bid because I went through a drama like this only a few
months back and am still pretty tapped out. That, and an ocean.

Oh, and with all the traffic this generated on many lists, almost no
one mentions the System/370 in the mix. I think it is the big yellow
box in the pictures.

--
Will

--