Telex 274-61C Establishment Controller

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Sat Apr 20 15:32:49 CDT 2019

Picked one up, it is the last generation of 3274-style controllers before they went to 3174-style ca. 1988.
I'd like to find manuals and the IPL diskette (1.2mb).
The unit actually had an IPL floppy, but it disintegrated trying to recover it (there is signs of
rust inside the hardware so the whole thing got wet).
I took some pics of the boards (each one has a 68000 on it, only one board has eproms)
and dumped the firmware which is up now under telex on bitsavers.

Curiously, the floppy appears to be in FILES-11 format..