What do to with an Internet-connected PDP-11?

Sean Conner spc at conman.org
Mon Apr 29 03:49:22 CDT 2019

It was thus said that the Great ben via cctalk once stated:
> On 4/28/2019 11:34 PM, Cameron Kaiser via cctalk wrote:
> >>Maybe it would be possible to get a text only browser running?
> >
> >I think Gopher would be a better fit, personally. That's easy to write,
> >parse and display.
> >
> That might be true, but what sites still provide that service.

  There are quite a few active gopher sites out there.  You can start with:

	gopher://gopher.floodgap.com/1/world

but wait!  There's more!

	gopher://gopher.floodgap.com/1/fun/xkcd
	gopher://gopher.floodgap.com/1/feeds/latest
	gopher://gopher.altexxanet.org/1/textfiles.com
	gopher://1436.ninja/1/Project_Gutenberg_in_Gopherspace
	gopher://hngopher.com/
	gopher://sdf.org/1/users/julienxx/Lobste.rs

and some phlogs (gopher blogs):

	gopher://gopher.black/1/moku-pona
	gopher://i-logout.cz/1/en/bongusta/

(although there's some overlap between these two).

  -spc