What do to with an Internet-connected PDP-11?

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Mon Apr 29 20:05:46 CDT 2019

On 4/29/19 6:47 PM, Zane Healy via cctalk wrote:
> I want to say that the OSU webserver for VMS supports running over
> DECnet, but my memory could be faulty. I’ve only used WASD on VMS.

I think this sounds like a neat ~> fun thing to do.

But how does a web server run over DECnet?

I guess conceptually you can serve web pages across any protocol that
can carry HTTP.

But I guess you could also have a client that ran over DECnet or need a
gateway to TCP/IP.

#confused #eagerToLearn

--
Grant. . . .