VCF West?

Steven M Jones classiccmp at crash.com
Thu Aug 1 13:04:26 CDT 2019

On 07/30/2019 23:43, Fred Cisin via cctalk wrote:
> Is there a reason why there has been no mention of VCF West?
> (other than Apple oneS)
>
> Isn't it scheduled for this coming weekend?

On Tuesday a colleague at $WORK reposted the Hackaday announcement, and
he's far from the ccmp crowd. So word is getting around a little bit.

Evan's blog post didn't include a link to buy tickets, though the full
event page does. They are being handled through EventBrite:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/vintage-computer-festival-west-tickets-63097131218

Exhibit list looks nicely varied, though it would have been nice to see
an exhibit and/or talk about Bill Godbout and the role he played. (Yeah
yeah, I can already hear somebody saying, "DIY!")

--S.