Alphaservers for free in Athabasca, Alberta

Alan Perry aperry at snowmoose.com
Mon Aug 5 15:14:54 CDT 2019

On 8/5/19 12:50 PM, Mark Linimon via cctalk wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 05, 2019 at 10:39:01AM -0600, Richard Loken via cctalk wrote:
>> Athabasca, Alberta is about 1.000km North of the US Montana border
>> and 10,000km from nowhere
>
> And 2,248 miles from my house, according to Google Maps :-)
>
> I'll bet it would be a pretty road trip but I think I'll have to pass ...

I have been most of the way there. Passenger in an RV from Seattle to
Edson, AB and back and I have flown to Edmonton and driven to Edson. It
is pretty, particularly when someone else is driving.

I live around 10 miles from Seth, so it the same 14-15 hour trip that he
would have. The Bay Area is closer. And I have no room anyway.

But so tempting.

alan