I'm sharing a toy

Guy Dunphy guykd at optusnet.com.au
Thu Aug 8 17:19:07 CDT 2019

At 10:18 PM 7/08/2019 -0700, you wrote:
>https://mvsevm.fsf.net
>Adam

WELCOME TO THE ANCIENT COMPUTER MVSEVM
All systems are emulated, on Raspberry Pi and Linux.
1: Multics MR 12.6f (Honeywell 6800 DPS-8/M)
2: TOPS-20 7.1 (PDP-10 KL-10)
3: TOPS-10 7.03 (PDP-10 KA-10)
4: ITS (PDP-10 KA-10)
5: OpenVMS 7.3 (MicroVAX 3900)
6: Unix v7 (PDP-11/70)
7: Unix 2.11bsd (PDP-11/70)

That's very nice.
Though atm my interests are web front-end dev related, and so for me
the nicest part is this:

  gotty-bundle.js            325 KB Minified
  xterm.css                  35 KB

>From xterm.css :

 * xterm.js: xterm, in the browser
 * https://github.com/chjj/term.js

 * Originally forked from (with the author's permission):
 *   Fabrice Bellard's javascript vt100 for jslinux:
 *   http://bellard.org/jslinux/

https://github.com/chjj/term.js

  term.js           ( Latest commit Jun 6, 2016 )
  A full xterm clone written in javascript. Used by tty.js.  --> https://github.com/chjj/tty.js
  This project is no longer maintained. For a maintained fork take a look at sourcelair/xterm.js.   -->
      https://github.com/sourcelair/xterm.js

A fascinating rabbit hole!

Guy