XXDP on PDP-11/03

Douglas Taylor dj.taylor4 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 13 20:05:36 CDT 2019

Recently, I assembled one of the RX02 emulator boards developed by
AK6DN.  I am using it presently in a BA11-M box with PDP-11/2 cpu
(really basic 16 bit system).  I put the disk images from github on the
SD card (RT11 V5.07 and XXDP not sure what version).

The box has a BDV11 bootstrap / terminator board and I use this to boot
the RX02 emulator.  Works fine when I boot RT11, however I can't boot
XXDP - it halts at 000104.

Do I need to use a different version of XXDP to run on the PDP-11/03?

Doug