I need a keypunch (briefly)

Chip Davis chip at aresti.com
Sat Aug 17 23:41:15 CDT 2019

Thanks, one and all, for the pointers to working keypunches.
Ultimately, the closest one was in Chattanooga and I now have
everything I need to fabricate the award.

I also used the kloth.com app because I realized that if I punched the
cards without the printed interpretation, it wouldn't be obvious if I
had made a mistake.  So I "punched" them on the app and printed them
out to use for verification.

I am very grateful for all of you folks who keep such technological
relics in working condition, and for all of the museums that make them
available to the public.  I plan to visit the CMA the next time I'm in
the Atlanta area.

-Chip-