RSTS emulation in a browser (now "FILMGR")

John Foust jfoust at threedee.com
Tue Dec 17 08:25:22 CST 2019

At 09:23 PM 12/15/2019, John Foust via cctalk wrote:
>At 11:11 PM 12/13/2019, John Foust via cctalk wrote:
>>Another RSTS question.  One of my rescued tapes has only several
>>files with the extension ".FLB"  Compared to other files of the
>>sets, these are relatively large... up to a meg or so.

And in digging through the 1000+ files on these backups,
I found some code that I had written back in '82 that
bursts these FLB files back into their constituent files.

So weird to have forgotten it all, so weird to find my own code.
Yes, they could've been created by some UW-Madison home-grown
tool that bundled files together.

So has anyone uploaded ready-to-use DSK images with all of RSTS
in them?  I'd like the full BASIC-PLUS and FORTRAN environment
at my fingers.  Or do I need to build them myself from TAP images?

- John