Bad heads on RL02: Worth replacing

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Tue Dec 17 16:31:50 CST 2019

Interesting. Ok, then there is something interesting going on: The head
was clean, the pack was clean and working (haven't tried it yet in the
other RL02) and yet 1 second in there was a lot of debris on the leading
edge of the head. Looks like it was taking off the top of the oxide
layer on the disk as opposed to flying.

Hm.