Mystery mid-70's keyboards

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 14:55:12 CST 2019

On 12/28/19 12:06 PM, Warner Losh via cctalk wrote:
>> "marg set" sounds like a word processor.
>
> Looks like a data entry keyboard...

Yup, the ASCII control codes on the keys seemed out of place for a
wordprocessor, but then there's that "marg set" key. I'd wondered about
some kind of early electronic typesetting system, but I'm hoping someone
will know exactly what it is. The five blank keys are weird, too
(particularly the out of place black one).

The copper ground plane across the top of the PCB is kinda odd as well and
not the sort of construction I'd expect from a mere keyboard.

cheers

Jules