Looking for Limited Function Board

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 21:41:29 CST 2019

I have a few of the limited function and programmers panels. I do not
recall either of them being dependent on particular backplane. I'll try to
pull a few a few later and check the part number on them.

Remember, a 54-XXXXX number can become a 70-XXXXX with the addition of a
cable or something simple.

Paul