Looking for: 68000 C compilers

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Wed Feb 6 15:13:57 CST 2019

On Wed, Feb 06, 2019 at 06:44:27PM +0100, Götz Hoffart wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I could offer Lattice C 3 and 5 for 68k / Atari ST.
>
> Regards
> Götz

Lattice was the thing, back when I had Amiga. Too bad I could not
afford a harddisk :-).

BTW, I just recalled the Aminet is still there and seems to be quite
active, although I guess activity nowadays mostly revolves around PPC-based
models with Workbench 4(++).x(++), but they have /dev section and
quite a few compilers in there:

http://aminet.net/tree?path=dev

After all, who said it was a C compiler? Most probably, it was C
compiler, yes.

--
Regards,
Tomasz Rola