Bellmac 8 Tutor on ebay

ED SHARPE couryhouse at aol.com
Mon Feb 11 21:04:37 CST 2019

although   I  think   most  production    for  switch gear   was   done   with the later   32  bit   unit
Ed#

In a message dated 2/10/2019 12:49:36 PM US Mountain Standard Time, cctalk at classiccmp.org writes:
telephone  gear?

ed#

In a message dated 2/10/2019 12:26:20 PM US Mountain Standard Time, cctalk at classiccmp.org writes:Bringing up a bit of an old thread here, as I just picked up one of theseyesterday. Typed in some example programs, which took far too long thanksto a bouncy keypad. But hey, at least it works!
Were there any real applications for the MAC-8? Haven't been able to findmuch.
Thanks,
Kyle