PDP-11/45 RSTS/E boot problem

Jon Elson elson at pico-systems.com
Wed Feb 13 20:01:22 CST 2019

On 02/13/2019 10:40 AM, Noel Chiappa via cctalk wrote:
> He's also had to do a tremendous amount of work on it to get it running,
> starting with building an entire new power harness.
Yes, the 5V power harness between the regulators and the
backplane were a real mess on the 11/45 we got second hand.
I probably SHOULD have rebuilt the entire harness and
replaced all the Mate-n-Lock connectors on the regulators,
too, but we were always just wanting to get the machine
running again.

Jon