IBM 3174 C 6.4 Microcode Disks?

Jim Stefanik jstefanikcctalk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 23:37:34 CST 2019

Kevin,

No problem in the link.

As for my system, I've got a z800 (a 2066-0A1 to be exact). It's got ESCON, so I've got an Optica converter box of which the model number escapes me; but it's the replacement/alternative to the IBM Pacer boxes. That allows bus and tag gear to connect up to ESCON channels.

As for converting R to L, I'll play around with stuff. Worst case, I'll just buy an 11L and use the 11R for spares or for messing around.

---

Jim Stefanik
Dallas Vintage Computing Center