Kemners Surplus - Real time walkthrough

Anders Nelson anders.k.nelson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 10:50:49 CST 2019

True, there were large reels on a rack, most were educational films.

There was a room dedicated to tube radios, most were in very rough shape
aesthetically.

Also a room with reel-to-reel audio decks from AKAI, Teac and other brands
that looked nice. Phonographs of varying decade, a bunch of camcorders and
film cameras of various format.
--
Anders Nelson

+1 (517) 775-6129