PDP-11/45 RSTS/E boot problem

Fritz Mueller fritzm at fritzm.org
Wed Jan 2 17:19:54 CST 2019

> On Jan 1, 2019, at 5:10 PM, Paul Koning via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> You could load monitor ODT (ODT option in the memory layout settings in DEFAULT) and set a breakpoint at LOG$DK, that's the error logging entry point of the driver.  Then you could display the RK11 CSRs and we can see if we can figure out why it's unhappy.

Hi Paul,

I don’t seem to have and ODT option memory layout under DEFAULT (I’m trying to work with V06C; maybe this didn’t show up until later?)

I’ll send along the output of a HARDWARE LIST shortly, and I’ll be checking out and archiving my spare pack this afternoon — if that goes well, I’ll try a non-overalapped sysgen tonight as well.

	cheers,
           —FritzM.