Netronics EX85 BASIC dump

Allison Parent allisonportable at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 20:27:12 CST 2019

Looked...
Hartetechnologies.com
Look in Netronics folder.

Phoned this in!

On Jan 10, 2019, at 8:55 PM, Allison Parent <allisonportable at gmail.com> wrote:

Seriously?

You haven’t looked.  Start with bitsavers, then Dave dunfelds old computers.
That’s from memory as I’m on the phone.

iPhoned this in!

On Jan 10, 2019, at 6:25 PM, Brad H via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

Wondering if anyone has any EPROM dumps of Netronics' BASIC for the
Explorer/85.  I'd like to set up my own EX/85 for that but also have this
little Atlantis 8085 board that I was hoping to experiment with.  I've
looked all over the interwebs and have had no luck finding a dump, although
I have found reference to people dumping them for backup purposes.

Many thanks!

Brad