HP HP HP !! PING THE CURATOR AT HPMUSEUM IN OZ ED SHARPE TRYING TO REACH U MAKESURE AOL GOES THRU

ED SHARPE couryhouse at aol.com
Sat Jan 12 17:51:04 CST 2019

THANKS  DAVID  WILL  USE  YOUR  DIRECT NAME  EMAIL BOX.SHOUTING?  NO...   THE FONT IS IN
 CLASSIC HP 2752A AND HP  2754B
 TELEPRINTER EMULATION. (GRIN!)

THANKS ED SHARPE ARCHIVIST FOR SMECC

In a message dated 1/12/2019 4:26:52 PM US Mountain Standard Time, davidkcollins2 at gmail.com writes:
Hi Ed...  I’m actually in London right now but going back to Melbourne on Monday morning.

Internet connection very bad where I am staying so haven’t had a chance to check on what I have but if it’s on the list and you have it scanned please send and I’ll put it up on the site.

Thanks (and I can hear you without shouting :-))

David Collins
+61 424 785 131