PDP-11/45 RSTS/E boot problem

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Mon Jan 14 11:25:28 CST 2019

    > From: Fritz Mueller

    > Worked up some simple standalone diagnostics to map and test all the
    > memory on my 256K MS11-P. Sure enough, I'm seeing some stuck bits at
    > various addresses in physical address range 700000-757777.

Excellent news. (Sorry I've gone quiet - I got distracted from the analysis
effort by trying to finish up the -11/34 ucode transcription effort.)

Is it really an MS11-P? Those are EUB memories; I don't recall offhand if
they (like the MS11-M) have a jumper to configure them to operate on the
UNIBUS.

	Noel