Folder for pics of Houston haul Jan 2019

Chris Hanson cmhanson at eschatologist.net
Mon Jan 14 18:53:42 CST 2019

To make things easier to organize, please don’t use a new subject line every time you post about this. Ideally, please use a more descriptive subject line in the first place (“Who is in Houston?” says nothing about why you want to know if anyone is in Houston, “Houston IBM haul” would be much more descriptive) and just reply to your own emails with further organizing details.

That way: (1) people who are interested in the haul will find out about it (some people may just think there’s a meetup in Houston), (2) everything related to this haul will be in a single place and easy to see updates on, and (3) people who aren’t in Houston and/or aren’t interested in the IBM stuff can more easily ignore the topic, rather than have to decide with each change in subject line whether it’s something to care about.

  -- Chris