Relating to 386 / 486 motherboards wanted

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 22:15:09 CST 2019

About a week ago, "drlegendre" posted looking for some 386 and 486 boards.
I said i had some, but was quickly overwhelmed with work and have not had
time to post back till now.
Should anyone else be interested, I'm putting a link to some pictures of
what 386 and 486 boards i have. Some have corrosion from battery leaking, i
usually clip those off, and use an external battery. If you have a board of
interest in the pictures , let me know and i will clean it up and make sure
it posts / checks out.

I have other boards as well, for pentium, pentium pro, amd k6, 5.25
floppys, drives, etc. Plans are to get a website going with a listing of
everything, but for now, if you are looking for an older system , just let
me know, and ill get back to you with what i have on hand.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/ebkjait6/

--Devin D.