VCF PNW 2019: Exhibitors (still) needed!

Michael Brutman mbbrutman at brutman.com
Sat Jan 19 19:52:43 CST 2019

This is not quite last call, but it is getting close ...

We have 16 exhibits so far and we need a few more to make the show work.
(20 would be nice, 25 would be ideal.)  The event is March 23-24th in
Seattle.  Soon I'm going to start working on the exhibit floor plan, set
the event schedule, and start to do the prep work that makes the show
possible.  But I need to know who is participating before I get too deep
into that.

If you know you are definitely going to participate then please help me out
and formally register.  If you have questions or are on the fence then let
me know and I'll try to help you decide.  Maybe this is not the right year
for you, and that's fine ... but if there is something I can help you with
let me know.

I'm not fussy but if you can exhibit Commodore 8 bitters or Amiga equipment
then I really want to talk to you. :-) (We seem to have a gap in the show
there.  Amazingly, nobody is doing an IBM PC related exhibit either.)

A description of the event can be found at http://vcfed.org/vcf-pnw .
General information for exhibitors including pictures from last year, a
link to the registration form, and a FAQ can be found at
http://vcfed.org/wp/vcf-pnw-exhibitor-registration/ .

Thanks,
Mike
mbbrutman at brutman.com or michael at vcfed.org