Hewlett-Packard 3000, 9000, Itanium (HP-UX & MPE/iX) Servers, Storage Arrays, Replacement Parts, Maintenance, & Disaster back-ups

Jesse Dougherty jesse at cypress-tech.com
Mon Jan 21 18:08:46 CST 2019

Cypress Technology, Inc. is a HP hardware vendor specializing in selling
and supporting Hewlett-Packard HP 3000 (MPE/iX), 9000, and Itanium
(HP-UX) servers, workstations, parts, and all related peripherals. We
offer HP hardware from the early 1990's to the current date.

We offer but are not limited to the following HP items:

HP IA64 Itanium Integrity servers
HP 9000 Enterprise HP-UX servers
HP 9000 Visualize HP-UX workstations (PA-RISC and Itanium)
HP 3000 MPE/iX PA-RISC servers (aka e3000)
HP 1000 Series classic servers, parts, and peripherals
HP VME Industrial workstations, VME CPU boards, peripherals, and parts
HP ABB Advant Stations / RTA Real Time Accelerator platform / OSC / 800xA
HP Memory, disk arrays and drives, tape drives, CPUs, data
communications, & networking solutions
HP Enterprise Storage, XP, 3Par, Hitachi, EMC... Disk Arrays and drives
HP spare parts for all lines

We specialize in HP servers and workstations that support the following OS:
Linux, HP-UX, HP Unix, MPE/iX, OpenVMS, and MS Windows

. Contact us if you want a price quotation on any HP servers,
workstations, hardware, or services.
. Contact us if you wish to sell or trade for any hardware.
. Contact us if you have any questions.
. We offer hardware and software support.
. We offer migrations service for HP-UX and MPE/iX platforms.
. We provide parts and servers for discontinued HP items
. We sell to large and small corporations, World governments, military,
suppliers, re-sells, and end-users
. We buy off-lease bulk and surplus hardware
. We ship and export Worldwide to every country.

www.Cypress-Tech.com

Thank you
Jesse Dougherty
Cypress Technology, Inc.
Land O Lakes, Florida USA
Phone 888-954-3414 / (cell) 412-589-3779
jesse at cypress-tech.com
jesse.cypresstech at gmail.com
www.linkedin.com/in/jessedougherty