OT Parts houses & scrappers

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Sat Jan 26 19:32:19 CST 2019

On 1/26/19 6:26 PM, William Donzelli via cctalk wrote:
> Learning how to judge scrap value is the first thing to do. Do research
> and gain experience.

That sounds all well and good.  Until you something unexpected and
unknown when you are at an auction for something else.  There's only so
much self education you can do on a smart phone 10 minutes before the
auction.

I've found the best policy is to be honest with people in such
situations.  If a scrapper is planing on getting $200 in raw materials,
I'm not going to waist anybody's time bidding $50.

Be polite, ask questions, don't take anything personally.  Try not to
insult people.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die