HP E2447AA/E2446AB (68000 probe pod) - UDS/LDS delays

Phil Pemberton philpem at philpem.me.uk
Mon Jan 28 19:54:22 CST 2019

Hi,

I'm looking for some (technical!) information on the HP E2447AA or
E2447AB probe pod (for using a HP logic analyser to monitor a 68000 CPU).

I need to probe a DIP64 packaged 68HC000, but the E2447AA/AB are for PGA
parts. So I figured I'd make a "top hat" PCB to adapt the 68k to a bunch
of HP transition headers.

The E2447AA delays the UDS and LDS signals before passing them to the
analyser. Does anyone know how much of a delay is introduced compared to
the original signal?

Thanks,
Phil.