early PDP-11/45 info sought

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Thu Jan 31 13:47:10 CST 2019

I have completed my transcription of what I felt would be the most
salient entries and information in those entries of the PDP-11/45
DEC-O-Logs.

Curiously, there were no entries at all for the KB11-D.

The transcripts are available on my Google Drive at

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2v4WRwISEQRWWFFdVpCZWFTZEU

under pdf/dec/fieldService/dec-o-log

Of course, they won't be 100% accurate, but I did take special care to
note areas where I had trouble making stuff out, and over signal names
and FCO cuts/adds where available.

Note/offer:  If someone has a good way to scan fiche, I could send (one
at a time) my JAN86 and JUL86 fiche sets (9 fiche) off to that someone
to scan/print.