advice upcoming visit to Bletchley Park / comp museum

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Sat Jul 6 15:21:17 CDT 2019

On Sat, 6 Jul 2019, Dave Wade via cctech wrote:
> However, the route involves the M25 via Heathrow and that has frequent
> blockages so IMHO it’s a risky option.

I've never been there, so have no first-hand knowledge.  But, "Good Omens"
by Pratchett and Gaiman says,
"Many phenomena - wars, plagues, sudden audits - have been advanced as
evidence for the hidden hand of Satan in the affairs of Man, but whenever
students of demonology get together the M25 London orbital motorway is
generally agreed to be among the top contenders for Exhibit A."

Is it really that bad?

It would seem like the museum would be justification for an extra day on
the trip.

(When we went to the National Auto Museum that had been built out of the
remains of the Harrah's Club Collection, we kept it open ended.)

Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin at xenosoft.com