advice upcoming visit to Bletchley Park / comp museum

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Sun Jul 7 02:37:55 CDT 2019

Gatwick to Bletchley and back on a Thursday - Difficult.

Public transport or road on a workday in London er.. I don't think so.

Time at Bletchley would be short and you really need the two hour NMOC
guided tour - its a bit of a rabbit warren.

I'm an hour and a bit south west (Newbury) by fast car.

It took a complete day including a private booked tour just for the
Computer Museum.

So go there - stay near - allow 2/3 days - one day = no way

Rod G8DGR