Lots of Apple 1 computers @ VCF West

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Mon Jul 8 22:24:57 CDT 2019

On Mon, 8 Jul 2019, John Herron via cctalk wrote:
> Maybe I should Google this but I thought John Titor was the man claiming to
> be from the future and looking for an IBM 5100 for the ability to run APL.
> I'm not familiar with any apple 1 story but I remember him posting and
> calling in to a night time radio show. I didn't follow everything so I
> coulda missed something or maybe it was a different Titor claimee.
> Maybe he'd be one of the folks who brings one? :-)

I have publicly offered:
If John Titor will give me a ONE WAY ride to 1960, I will get him his
5100, with both BASIC AND APL, and make some investments to fund his
entire project.  The investments will include only a few Apple 1
computers, because they will need to be discreet and low profile, although
it would be very tempting to make a few "adjustments" to history.

If the ride is ROUND-TRIP, then all he gets is a good look at a 5100.

I'll take the long way back.