Box of HP 1000 series MUX cards - 12040

Jesse Dougherty jesse at cypress-tech.co
Sat Jul 13 23:38:03 CDT 2019

Whats your deal dude? I'm not trolling anyone. I have hundreds of these
boards here.. I don't need 170 HP 1000 Series MUX cards. They just don't
sell that often for me to hold on to. What else do you want me to do
with them. Its crazy that you are insanely upset that I cross posted on
here. If you want working 12040, I have 87 more after those. We strip
down system, build custom 1k boxes, sell parts, and buy parts.. kind of
what we do.

Not really sure how to respond to that but geez, get a beer.