Scanning question (Is destruction of old tech docs a moral crime?)

Guy Dunphy guykd at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jul 22 09:50:23 CDT 2019

At 12:48 AM 22/07/2019 -0600, you wrote:
>On 7/21/2019 8:07 PM, Guy Dunphy via cctalk wrote:
>
>> BTW. I have three IBM 026 card punch machines as a future restoration project. But can I find
>> a service manual? No. None online, only one for the later 028. And even if there was a PDF
>> I expect it would be the usual terrible quality.
>> Does anyone have a physical copy they would sell? Or as my last resort, loan?
>>
>> Ditto for a service/schematics manual for the Documation TM200 punch card reader. No copy can be found.
>
>I keep thinking, Do you have PUNCH CARDS for that project?

:)   Yes. Two boxes of blank cards, and about half a box of some punched ones.
Also thanks to a kind gift, a card gauge and a card saw. (No, I didn't know card saws existed either.)

And some boxes of blank paper tape rolls for the tape reader/punches - another project.

I'm on the lookout for more boxes of blank cards btw.

Guy