Searching digital copy of KD11-K (PDP-11/60) Processor Technical Manual

Henk Gooijen henk.gooijen at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 29 12:46:35 CDT 2019

Hi Guys,

I am trying to get my PDP-11/60 up and running,
and I very much like to read the Processor Technical Manual.
It’s “name” is EK-KD11K-TM and I am looking for a PDF of it.

I do have this manual on a microfiche, but reading a manual
from the fiche reader screen is not much fun. Maybe I need
to find a municipal service that allows you to copy fiche images
one by one on A4 paper. The city of Venlo had that in the 1990ies,
and I used it to copy the cache manual of the 11/34 from fiche
to paper back then.

Thanks, Henk