VCF West?

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 13:21:58 CDT 2019

The only mention I've heard of the event is that the main attraction is 10
of the exact same boring, single-board, extremely simple, but incredibly
expensive computer. Perhaps an overrated collectible, rather than an
interesting technological showcase- my interests focus more toward the
latter.

That said, in spite of the main 'attraction,' I'm excited to see many of
you and will be there this weekend.

I hope the turnout is better than we expect...