Catatonic Rockwell AIM-65

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 15:32:28 CDT 2019

On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 8:10 PM Rick Bensene via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> I guess maybe I need to dig out my logic analyzer, and monitor the address and data busses, and trace out what is actually happening.

What kind of logic analyzer? For an HP 16500 series logic analyzer
there is a 6502 Inverse Assembler available, which would at least let
you see how far the CPU gets from fetching the reset vector to where
things go wrong, if the CPU is working enough to be trying to fetch
code from ROM.