HP9816 PAL16L8

Paul Berger phb.hfx at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 07:49:54 CDT 2019

On 2019-06-11 6:17 a.m., Paul Birkel via cctalk wrote:
> [...]
The process documented above is essentially the process I started last
night, but in my case I used a GPIO in my HP 9000-332 to cycle through
the inputs and record the output.  It is very handy to have general
purpose parallel I/O for purposes like this.  In this case the number of
possible states is reduced as two of the inputs are permanently tied
high.  I am well on my well to developing logic equations to feed into
palasm to generate a new JEDEC file which I can then burn into a GAL and
test to see if it is correct.

Paul.