In search of an ancient IEEE-754 floating point test suite

Seth Morabito web at loomcom.com
Wed Jun 12 11:28:32 CDT 2019

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019, at 9:15 AM, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:
> is there anything in
> http://bitsavers.org/bits/ATT/SysV_r3.0_SV_Ver_Suite_Source_Tape_1987 ?

Wow wow wow, thanks for pointing this out (and for dumping the tape) Al. That's a great find, I wasn't aware it was on BitSavers!

I will definitely dig around in here. Moreover, I'll try to get it compiled on the 3B2 emulator in its entirety so I can attempt to pass verification. I say this a bit naively -- I don't know how much of SVVS is supposed to verify hardware directly, if at all.

-Seth
--
  Seth Morabito
  Poulsbo, WA