irish cctech subscribers

Greg Stark stark at mit.edu
Mon Jun 17 13:18:47 CDT 2019

I was in Dublin until recently. I actually had a vaxstation flown into
Ireland from the states but it moved back with me to Canada recently.

I do know someone in Galway area who had a couple Vaxen but he uses them as
coffee tables and I couldn't seem to interest him in getting them booted.

I'll surely be back sometime, probably without the vaxstation...