Ep. 5 Thirteen minutes to the Moon Re: Apollo Guidance Computer Article

Steve Malikoff steven at malikoff.com
Wed Jun 19 22:55:16 CDT 2019

Chris said
> You might want to be explicit that the article is about the Apollo Guidance Computer, not about Apollo Computer the workstation manufacturer.
>
>   — Chris

I'd like to mention the great podcast series 'Thirteen minutes to the Moon' the BBC is running right now.
Episode 5 is 'The Fouth Astronaut' covering the AGC. If you've watched the excellent Moon Machines series
it might cover what you've already known, but very good nonetheless:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/w3csz4dn

Steve