RSTS collection in the UK

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 11:26:01 CDT 2019

Al,

 There is a DEC Legacy group in the UK, started for the DEC Legacy Meetings but now sometimes carries more general e-mails. Some one on there may be able to archive these.
  I don't think there are any museums who have the facilities to take this on. A few would take the stuff and put it in store.

Dave