Identifying some boards

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 12:09:08 CDT 2019

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019, 5:19 AM Liam Proven via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org>
wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 at 23:11, Bill Degnan via cctalk
> <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> >
> > These look like they're from 486 era file server hardware.
>
> Not even slightly, IMHO.
>
> They're from 1989. That is the year the 80486 was first introduced, so
> too early, and also huge wide slots like that aren't from any kind of
> Intel box I've ever seen.
>
> -

This class machine (for example)
http://vintagecomputer.net/Tricord/

Same kind of quad processor 486 board.  I sold one a while back, and I gave
away the Ticord system but I should have a few similar boards here and
there in my file server inventory.  Stuff from the days of the  Novell file
servers.
Bill