IBM PS/2 Model 70 or compatible floppy drive wanted (Or help with current one?)

Gary Sparkes mokuba at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 04:32:59 CDT 2019

It... seems to be working reliably again now.

I'd still be interested in finding a spare/compatible, even if it's a bare
drive without the card edge connector, but somehow now that i've been
prodding it and doing absolutely nothing different other than booting off
it a few times, it seems to be operating just fine under DOS 5

--
Gary G. Sparkes Jr.
KB3HAG