Need some PDP-11 paper tapes

Rich Gopstein rich at ourowndomain.com
Fri Mar 1 12:50:08 CST 2019

I just picked up a Remex paper tape reader from eBay and will be
interfacing it to my PiDP-11/Simh PDP-11 simulator shortly.

I've been looking for an affordable punch, but haven't found one yet.  In
the meantime, does anyone know where I could get paper tapes with the
absolute loader and standalone basic?

I don't need originals, so if anyone has a punch and is willing to punch
them for me, that would be great!  I'd be happy to pay whatever is
reasonable.  If you have any other PDP-11 tapes too, that would be helpful.

Thanks.

Rich