VAX 4000-100 Free to a good home

John H. Reinhardt johnhreinhardt at thereinhardts.org
Tue Mar 12 19:49:13 CDT 2019

On 3/12/2019 5:30 PM, Chris Hanson via cctalk wrote:
> On Mar 12, 2019, at 3:14 PM, Zane Healy <healyzh at avanthar.com> wrote:
>> Based on his area code, he’s in Virginia, near Washington DC.  So far enough that I can’t be tempted, and this is one of the very few items I’d find tempting. :-)
> You can’t really base anything on that, most people use mobile phones these days and mobile phone area codes have little to no correlation with one’s location.
>
>    -- Chris

True. I don't have a land line and my cell is left over from living in Ohio so my 513 area code won't give anyone any hints about where I am (Hint: they say Yee haw a lot down here).

BTW, If this VAX can't find a home and is destined for a dumpster, I'll hold it as long as necessary.  I'm very close to Fort Worth, TX (Okay, I gave it away...)

--
John H. Reinhardt